Chartered Surveyors
Landlord Services
Commercial Lettings and Management
Professional Services



We welcome your complaints, compliments and comments as these help us improve our “Customer First” approach for everyone.  Your feedback is very important to us.  We want to know what you   think about us, our services and the way we deliver them.


Unfortunately things sometimes go wrong, after all we are all human.  If you’re not happy with one of  our services or the way we have dealt with you, we want to know. This gives us the opportunity to put things right and, where necessary, change the way we work to improve our services.  In most cases   we can sort out your complaint immediately but where that’s not possible the matter will be  investigated and then we will tell you what we plan to do about it. However, if you are not happy with the way we dealt with your problem initially, and want to take the matter further our formal complaints process has 3 stages and is outlined below.


If you have an idea on how we can improve our services, we want to hear from you.   Perhaps you   can suggest how we can provide better value for money or do things differently in future. Just tell us and we’ll look into your suggestion, see how it might work and then let you what we’re planning to do within 14 calendar days.


It’s always nice to be told that you are doing a good job, and by telling us when we do we can ensure that the staff responsible are properly thanked. It also helps us to identify best practice which we can use to help deliver our services. We’ll let you know if we’ve been able to use your compliment to improve service delivery.

If you have a problem with the service we have provided, or if you are not satisfied with our customer service, please tell us so that we can put things right.

We welcome feedback from anyone who is affected by a decision or action taken by us  including:   

  • Clients (Past and Present)
  • Tenants or neighbours of properties managed by us
  • Applicants for employment
  • Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers
  • Anyone who represents our customers e.g. community legal service, Citizens Advice Bureau, MP or Councillor provided permission has been given when appropriate

If you have a problem with the service we have provided, or if you are not satisfied with our customer service, please tell us so that we can put things right.  For example, if we have:

  •   Done something we shouldn't have done
  • Not done something we should have done
  • Treated you unfairly or rudely
  • Agreed to do something but have been slow to do it (and not given an explanation as to the time involved)
  • Failed to meet our service standard, for example, replying to a letter within a given time scale

If you let us know we promise to:


  •  Take your complaint seriously
  • Acknowledge your complaint within 3 calendar days, giving you the name and phone number of the Partner dealing with your complaint
  • Reply to you within 14 calendar days and let you know what we have found in our investigations and any proposed actions
  • Tell you if we need more than 14 calendar days to investigate your complaint; and when you can expect a full reply
  • Keep any information you give to us confidential (unless we have to share it with others by law)
  • Apologize quickly if we have done something wrong, tell you what we will do to put it right and when we will do this, or
  • If we cannot do what you have asked tell you why

There are many ways we can put things right: We can:

  •  Say sorry to you
  • Provide you with an explanation or information
  • Review our literature (Marketing details, Website content)
  • Review a policy or procedure
  • Take action or enforce a decision
  • Arrange training, provide guidance or set standards for employees


“What if I am not happy with the outcome of my complaint?”

 In most cases we can sort out your complaint immediately without proceeding to our  formal  complaints process. However, if you are not happy with the way we dealt with your problem initially, and want to take the matter further our formal complaints process has 3 stages.

Stage 1

If we have been unable to resolve your complaint you can ask for the matter to be considered as part  of our formal complaints process. We will investigate and we aim to respond to  you  within  14 calendar days.

Stage 2

If you are still not happy with the outcome after stage 2 your complaint will be considered by a complaints panel. We will agree with you when the panel will meet.  You are entitled to attend the panel meeting and after the meeting has been held, we aim to send you details of the panel’s finding within 14 calendar days.  This is the final stage of our complaints process.

We aim to resolve your complaint both fairly and effectively at each stage of the  process.


“What if I am still unhappy?”

 If having been through our complaint’s process you are still not satisfied, you are entitled to have the matter reviewed by an independent third party redress mechanism should you wish to do so.  Various external agencies or organizations, who can assist you in this matter are listed  below:

Ombudsman Service: Property Resolve    complaints    from                  consumers    about
P O Box 1021 chartered    surveying    firms,                    surveyors,  estate
Warrington agents,    residential    managing                 agents,         letting
WA4 9FE agents and other property professionals.

T: 0330 440 1634 or 01925 530270

F: 0330 440 1635 or 01925 530271

Appointed by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) as the ombudsman for Chartered  Surveyors,  but  act  independently    of them.

Also approved by the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) as an estate agents redress scheme

RICS Dispute Resolution Service One of the UK’s leading dispute resolution providers.


Provide services for avoidance, management or resolution of complaints and disputes for:


·       Consumer redress in the UK

·       Disputes between commercial businesses

·       The UK public sector

Surveyor Court
Westwood Way
T: 020 7334 3806
F: 020 7334 3802
Employment Tribunal Applicants    for    employment                      may take                      their complaint to an Employment  tribunal
Other Organizations Citizens Advice Bureau, environmental health offices are other organizations that may be  able  to give you independent advice
Residential Property Tribunal Service Public body that can decide many Rent and Leasehold disputes.


Social Media Auto Publish Powered By :